Employee Stock Options
You've Worked Hard to Earn Your Stock Options: Now Get the Most From Them
Stock Option Planning is Complicated
Understanding your stock options and how to integrate them into your financial life can feel overwhelming. Even after hours of research, you may never be completely sure that you haven’t made a mistake until it’s too late to change it.
We Can Help
I’ve been helping folks get the most out of their stock options for over 25 years, and I’m confident I can help you too. I’ll work with you every step of the way to understand where you are now, what decisions you’re facing, and how your choices will affect where you’re headed. We can provide estimated tax implications based on the information you provide.
Our team will answer questions like:
- What is my total equity package worth today after tax?
- What is the value of the equity I will vest in this calendar year?
- If I left today, how much value am I walking away from?
- Should I file an 83b election?
- Will I have to pay tax when I vest my equity?
- What would it cost to buy my options?
- How can I minimize my tax liability?
- Should I exercise my stock options early?
- Should I diversify by selling some of my stock?